Working with a remote desktop screen capture software can be a very smart decision if you work with one or more employees. This screen capture software is going to literally allow you to duplicate yourself. There are certain people that work best when someone is standing over their shoulders. They need to be constantly told what to do in order to stay focused. Of course, you are not in business to baby sit employees, but there are a few that need baby sitting. A remote desk top screen shot capture software can replace you from “standing over their shoulders” to standing “right in their desktop.” Since you will be able to monior their work, and they would be very well aware of it.
There are also certain kind of workers that need no supervision at all. They are the hardworking kind of employees who pride themselves in doing their work. These kind of employees will need little to no supervision at all. This is great for any company, as that employee literally turns in to an asset. Technically speaking, you probably wouldn’t be using a remote screen shot monitoring software to see if they are actually working, because you already know that they are, but you will have another purpose for using it. Perhaps it is just standard company protocol and to avoid errors all employees must have this software on their computers. screen monitoring software Regardless of the reasons, a remote screen capture software has many features that will suit which ever purpose that you might have.
Top 5 Features Of A Remote Desktop Screen Capture Software:
1) Screen Shots Are Taken Every 3 Minutes: This is excellent because this will give you a consistent look at your employee’s work throughout the entire day, thus eliminating the question of whether they are working or not. The unique thing about this software taking screen shot images every 3 minutes is that it will be a total of about 160 images in a standard 8 hour day.
2) Employee Turns On The Software Themselves: This is very unique because the employee will be fully aware of the software being turned on. They will be conscience of this and will know that any misconduct will be noticed. This will make them think twice about wasting time by associating in none working activities during company time. This in turn will increase employee productivity and effectiveness.
3) Screen Shot History Is Kept: Imagine a book that has the history of each of your employees daily, weekly, and yearly work. If you notice that one of your employees work is declining over time, then you will be able to get a good reason why with this history section. You will be able to notice if they are spending time not being productive.
4) Monitor All Employees From One Platform: If you are monitoring several employees, this is great because you don’t need to log into different monitoring accounts. You have just one online account, or platform, to log into. Everyone of your employee’s images will be right in front of you, one click away from your viewing.
5) Instant screen shot: On the software that is installed on your employees desktop is a little button that says “send screen shot” this is a nice feature to have if your employee needs help with a certain task. All you need to really help him would be to have him/her hit that button, and it will immediately send a current updated screen shot of their screen to you. You will then be able to see what they are having problems with and help them out.