5 Important Business Analyst Software Programs
Specialists in the business sector have come up with some excellent software that are meant to aid any business in analyzing its data and producing the necessary output. Here five great programs for analyzing business information.
The first one is the PathMaker Software, the latest version is PathMaker 6.1, and this program constitutes a number of management tools that are generally associated with the current management and productivity of a firm. The software provides a number of organizing and management tools, which are:
• Organize your project tool
• Meeting support tool
• Flowchart tool
• Cause and effect tool
• Form design tool
• Consensus builder tool
• Force field diagram tool
• Data analyst tool
The second one is the Business Strategy Software, the software is meant to analyze and plan one’s business. It incorporates the following:
• Business insight, which makes use of major outcomes of a given analysis that are used in developing strategies to create competition within an organization.
• Quick insight, it helps the management to access a comprehensive assessment of an upcoming commodity or service, this way the management will be maximizing their chances of success prior to the general market.
The third one is the Statistics Software; this software do carry out a number of prevailing statistical evaluations. It incorporates the following:
• PathMarker 6.1, as discussed above, this software has a number of strong tools that can be effectively used for statistical analyses.
• Analyze-it, it incorporates an excel add-in, the software manipulates the spreadsheet and turn it into a strong statistical engine, at the same time it retains the spreadsheet’s user interface. The software offers; descriptive statistics, correlation and multiple linear regression functions, group comparison and ANOVA.
The fourth one is Business Process Management Software; this software is meant for documenting, simulating, re-engineering and business analyzing processes. The software incorporates the following:
• allCLEAR Flowcharter, it is an easy way to document business processes
• Mindjet MindManager 6 Basic, used for planning, sharing, organizing, and visual brainstorming.
• allCLEAR Analyzer, incorporates allCLEAR Flowcharter, in addition it makes use of sophisticated processing analysis tools.
• Mindjet MindManager 8 Pro, aids in organizing, visualizing, and communicating ideas, info, and tasks.
• Microsoft Visio 2007 Standard, meant to design and distribute flow charts.
The fifth one is Quality Management Software; this software is meant for handling the business management in the most effective manner. It incorporates:
• ISOlutioner, it is used to develop quality manuals effectively.
These are just a few of the choices available out of the multitude of business analysis software programs. This should, however, give you an idea of what is available to fit your needs.